Welcome to the world of Murray’s great craft beer, quality seasonal food, local wines and warm hospitality. Make your day at Murray’s Brewery and Port Stephens Winery a special one! From humble beginnings in Taylors Arm (population 50) on the New South Wales north coast around six years ago, Murray’s relocated to Port Stephens in 2009 where today they run a microbrewery, Cellar Door and one of the region’s best restaurants, The Brewery Restaurant.
They are proud to have the highest number of beers of any east coast brewery and were included in this year’s The Critics’ Choice Australia’s Top 100 Best Beers – with 8 of our beers in the list. Murray’s Brewery is all about flavour, enjoyment and taking the time to produce great experiences. Set in 35 acres of lush vineyards and eucalypts, Murray’s Brewery shares its home with Port Stephens Winery – the peninsula’s oldest winery.
When you visit you’ll enjoy:
- Australia’s best craft beer – Murray’s full range of available beers
- Great food from The Brewery Restaurant
- Brewery Tours daily at 2pm
- Beer and wine tasting
- Estate and other wines not available anywhere else
- Cellar Door store
- Entertainment every weekend
- Regular events
- Family friendly, kids very welcome. It’s a great day out!
- 3443 Nelson Bay Rd, Bobs Farm (Port Stephens) NSW 2316
- 02 4982 6411